Avocados Stuffed with Beans
- 2 large firm avocados, Hass
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
For the stuffing:
- 1 can La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans
- ½ can La Costeña Diced Chipotle
- 1 cup Fresco cheese
- Salt to taste
- Cut the avocados half lengthwise.
- Remove the pit and skin.
- Mix lime juice, olive oil and salt.
- Cover the avocados with this mix, to avoid oxidation.
To prepare the filling:
- In a bowl, heat La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans.
- Stuff the avocados, serve with La Costeña Diced Chipotles and Fresco cheese.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Appetizer/Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Cheese, Beans, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?