Pasta with Tuna Sauce ©
Nutrition facts per serving:
- 250g noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 400 ml skim milk
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, basil or dill
- 1/2 chives
- La Costeña jalapeño peppers
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles cook until soft but al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- In a saucepan, melt a nob of butter over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until soft.
- Stir in the flour and cook for a few seconds. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly, until it starts to boil and the mixture thickens.
- Add the tuna, parsley, chives, cheese and the jalapenos. Pour this sauce over the pasta and mix. Serve immediately.
- Using a microwave: Cook the pasta as mentioned above. In a 1-liter microwave casserole, let the butter and the onion cook at medium-high power (70%) for 1 minute. The onion should be soft.
- Add the flour and then add the milk slowly. Place the casserole in the microwave again and cook the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes at high power, or until the sauce is boiling and has thickened.
- While cooking it, stir the mixture every minute. Add the remaining ingredients and mix with the pasta.
Good for people with: *Obesity.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/